Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Randomness and Birthdays

Today I was working on putting a bunch of address labels on flyers to be mailed. It’s not a bad job really. I sat on my bed and put mailing labels on the flyers while watching 24... something to do with my hands while watching 24, I’m all for it. Anyway, in the course of all this I put a label on a flyer with the address for World Harvest Church. I thought it was funny that they are on our mailing list. There is no way they want to come to a preaching text study here at Trinity! I think they are a bunch of heretics and they probably think we are too. Yet we still send them stuff... that’s probably a wasted 39 cents... but maybe not. =)


On another note, today was also my birthday. After dinner, Joel and I (Jenn was going to come, but opted for homework/sleep instead) went to Magic Mountain and played mini-golf (he won by one stroke), drove go-karts (he beat me again, but I contend he had a faster kart =) ), and then hit a few rounds in the batting cages. We then went over to Old Bag of Nails and had a beer and some fried pickles (yum... fried pickles). It was great fun... it’s been ages since I played mini-golf and I always enjoy driving go-karts. It was good. Plus, my friends Jonathan and Laura gave birth to their son Evan (well really, Laura did) this morning so I now share my birthday with my friends’ son. I think that’s kind of fun. =)


No big theological ponderings tonight. Maybe more later...


Kate

No comments: