Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lacking...

One of my friends pointed out something to me tonight that I was already aware of... that I simply do not post as much as I used to. There is a complete lack of posting going on, and now it seems that I have the time to do it yet somehow, it just doesn't happen. In many ways, I often think I would like to post something, but can't seem to find a topic to post on. I'm not exactly sure if I'm becoming less contemplative or if things that strike me somehow get lost in the midst of the day and don't make it to the computer at the end of the day. I keep complaining about how bored I'm becoming... there are hours that I work, but I am finding that I have a lot of free time on my hands and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. There are lots of things that I want to read, but I'm also finding it to be a challenge to sit down with a theological book right now. I think I'm in a rebel phase - kind of like, "Theology is what I do all the time... so now that I have a break I don't want to turn it into a theology thing..." But then I think about the fact that I want to read these books and don't have the time to do so when I am "doing the theology thing." I don't know... kind of bored and not really sure what to do with myself. Perhaps I will start reading theology stuff and writing more here... that'd give me something to do. That is if all you people out there want to read about theology stuff that I'm reading... =)

How's that for a stream of consciousness? A lot to take in I suppose... maybe not. But it is certainly all for now.

Kate

No comments: