Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666

Happy Mark of the Beast Day!!! =)


How many people out there can tell me where that comes from? And why 666 is such a famous number? I’m hoping that many people can... so let me know. Post a comment.


It’s kind of fun that we have such fun dates right now. I will say that 6 is not quite 7 (obvious I know) and 7 is the number of perfection. Thus, 6 is not perfect, in fact it is almost the opposite - it tries to be perfect but isn’t. Thus, 666 is really, really imperfect. Next year, July 7 will be the day of perfection I suppose (07/07/07). =) Last year we had Cinqo de Mayo on 05/05/05. That was kind of fun. But do I really put any meaning in all of this? Not really. Today has actually been a pretty good day. No beast working in my life today I guess. =)


Enough fun with numbers I suppose. I kind of want to do some theological pondering, but I’ve got nothing at the moment. More later I guess - maybe tomorrow night. =)


Kate

No comments: