Thursday, August 17, 2006

Packing - I'm Not a Fan

I have continued packing in the midst of going out with friends, going to chapel, and lets not forget procrastinating. I’m getting to the point now though that I’m remembering why, in the past, I’ve put packing off until the last minute... at least the two days before I move. I have a small amount of stuff compared to some people (but still a lot let me tell you) so it has worked in the past to wait until two days or the day before a move to pack. For some reason I decided to start packing earlier... give myself more time. Plus, I have some things to do, but by and large I do have a lot of spare time on my hands so why not pack right?

Ok, so now all my books are packed save the few still floating around that I want access to or am actually reading right now (I promise there are only a few). I also boxed up my notebooks and other folders with class notes and handouts. Additionally, I packed my DVDs, tapes, and PS2 games. I then cleaned up my dresser a bit and went through some of my stuff on my table. My problem now is trying to answer, “What to pack next?” Most of the rest of the stuff I will probably need in the next few days. I don’t want to pack it now because I’ll only have to open the box back up again to fish out whatever it is I need. If I wait until 2 days before, then I won’t have that problem... so my conclusion... packing, not a fan.

Also, with regard to the previous post, here’s a link to a clip of the Colbert Report about Heinz Ketchup.

Kate

No comments: