Sunday, August 20, 2006

More Space...

More space equals more stuff... that’s what I’m learning. I know that I don’t have much more space now than I had when I last lived in New Mexico, but I am learning through this packing experience that I have managed to fill the extra space with more junk. Let’s not forget the extra books I acquired over the past two years not to mention other random ministry related items. Oh... and electronics. I’ve acquired some more electronic gadgets too which means more stuff. More paper from the extra classes - paper I want to keep not only because I’m a pack rat but because I think it might serve a purpose in my job. Let’s just say that I have a lot of stuff... more than I probably should I suppose. But in some ways, I’m not necessarily willing to part with it.


Good news, I’m getting there. My desk is cleaned out, but not off. I’ve also got my kitchen stuff, all of it, to pack up as well as all my clothes. All my electronics are still in use. Those will go at the last minute. All my toiletries and first aid stuff still needs to be packed as well... this includes the bathroom.


So that’s where I’m at. My room is a wreck right now... a complete and total mess. But it’s ok. I’m willing to live with it in the midst of all this packing.


Kate

No comments: