Monday, April 03, 2006

Work, Work, Work

And so... it is beginning to seem like all I do is work, meet with people, or do church related activities. It isn’t really a bad thing. In fact, I really like what I do. But it just seems like time is going way too quickly and before I know it, it will be the end of the term and I will be busting my butt to get everything done and turned in - yet again. I can’t believe we are already in the third week of the term. I cannot believe that Holy Week is next week. I can’t believe that next week is when I find out where I will be spending the next year of my life. I really can’t believe that is next week. It seems like two days ago when it was three and a half weeks away... now it’s a week away. I don’t know, things are crazy. Crazy busy, but not in a bad way I think.


In other news I have either developed allergies (finally) or am sick again. I actually think I never really shook what I had in December which is why I got sick four weeks ago. Since then, I’ve still been coughing and occasionally blowing my nose even though I feel great. Well, I developed a sore throat on Saturday and Sunday and now it’s moved into sneezing and a pseudo-runny nose. So I finally buckled down and made an appointment at the health center over at Capital. I’m hoping if this is really a reoccurring thing, I’ll get some nice drugs to help knock it out of my system. I still feel pretty good (a little tired, but that’s normal), but this whole coughing thing is just confusing. And I think what is most confusing is that I’m taking care of myself and I’m actually getting enough (or almost enough) sleep. Either my immune system is going down the tubes or something is up (like maybe allergies... but do they come with a sore throat?). I actually think this is the sickest (December and March) I have been in years. Probably since my freshman year of high school. I don’t know. Anyway, I’ll let you know what the (hopefully) helpful people at the health center say tomorrow.


Kate

No comments: