Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Next Year of My Life...

Today was the day... I found out where I will be spending the next year of my life. And the verdict is.... Lord of Life Lutheran Church in Chagrin Falls, Ohio.


I have to admit that I’m excited about this place. I really liked the supervisor when he and I talked back in Februrary (when many of the other supervisors were here at Trinity) and the congregation sounds good too. Plus, I get to live in a four bedroom, yes, I said four bedroom, house next year. I have no idea what I am going to do with all that space!


Regardless, I look forward to next year and I’m sure I will keep you all updated as I find out more about where I am going.


Other than that, things are well. Classes are moving along... it is Holy Week... things are busy. Yup, busy. But pretty normal I think. With that, I think I’m done for the evening.


More later.


Kate

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey - its been a while since I posted on your site. Congrats on the internship placement - guess I need to figure out where Chagrin Falls is if I am going to crash your pad once in a while. Is it anywhere near Upper Sandusky? I have been told by Julie that I must crash her pad from time to time as well.

I also read the previous entries on this page. The one about the healing prayer, and the one about Mark joking with you were great!

Enjoy the last few weeks (how many now - 8?) of Spring quarter...and let me know if you are going to take a day or so of vacation in Portland before I take out.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dear, your new post for next year sounds great for you. I am so happy for you, as I know you were kinda' hoping for this. You will enjoy having all that room I'm sure and glad to have space for all the visitors you will be having :) Take care, have a Happy Easter. Love, Grandma