Sunday, February 26, 2006

Update

We are now heading into the last two weeks of the term which promises to be a crazy, crazy time. In the meantime, I’m getting sick again. I don’t know if I caught the cold that’s been going around or whatever, but it is reminiscent of what I had in December as it has already moved into my chest. I’m also starting to get very physically tired which is not good... I’ve been pretty good all day. I’ve had some coughing and some minor congestion, but for the most part my energy level has been pretty good. I’m taking Mucinex now in hopes that it works and I am able to get rid of this before it gets much worse. Anyway, we’ll see where this goes.


Otherwise, things are pretty good right now. I’ll let you know how the next two weeks turn out though.


Kate

No comments: