Sunday, February 12, 2006

Wrap up

So I met with the last potential supervisor on Thursday - that would be the guy from Portland. I liked him and thought it would be a good site to be at. I think at this point I’d be really happy with Portland, Chagrin Falls, or even Jamestown... but we’ll see where I wind up. I have a couple more months now to wait... so it’s back to normal for now, back to academics, church, and the hospital. =)


As for the rest of the week, it went pretty well. I got some much needed rest on Friday with some work accomplished (although, not too much). I then worked my butt off yesterday preparing some stuff for confirmation today and worship this week. I spent today at church (of course) and then starting a sermon for Transfiguration (two weeks away). This week looks a little crazy (it’s my I-group’s worship week which means I’ve got stuff to get ready for Wednesday along with homework) and then I leave early Friday morning for Ft. Worth and the ELCA CBOSS event. So I basically lose my whole weekend (leave Friday, come back Sunday) and then move into a week when I’ll have to start writing papers in addition to the sermon. Needless to say, these next couple weeks could be interesting.


I’m going to make an effort to write during these upcoming weeks, but if you don’t hear from me in a while... that’s why.


Kate

No comments: