Thursday, May 04, 2006

So much...

I realize it has been a long, long time since I have last updated this. In many ways right now I feel like I am running just to catch myself. I’m trying to take care of myself, to relax a bit, but there is so much to do. I feel like every minute of my day is planned out from the moment I wake up in the morning to the time I lay my head down on the pillow at night (and on most days it’s most certainly true). Today for example, I went to class at 8:30 then immediately to chapel and then I had a meeting immediately following that. After my meeting, I went and grabbed lunch which I brought back for a lunch meeting. I then went to liturgical choir and then spent all afternoon (until 5) in class again. Then, I got some dinner and spent another two and a half hours in the library. It’s just craziness. When I’m not in class, chapel, or a meeting, I’m probably in the library reading or studying. I’ve got so much to do in the next two weeks, it’s not even funny. The term is over in three... I just don’t know how we got here!


So, the long and the short of it right now is that if you don’t see me writing for a while (like... hmmmm... three weeks), I most likely have been consumed by many books and papers. Particularly those written on Romans and Revelation. =)


In other news, next week is the Hein Fry lectures here at Trinity. This year, the current presiding bishop, Mark Hanson, and the two former presiding bishops of the ELCA, H. George Anderson and Herbert Chilstrom, will be here. Guess who gets to be the taxi driver for these three men? =) Yup, yours truly. So if any of you have any questions for the presiding bishops, let me know (I don’t guarantee that I’ll ask them though).


I think that’s all I’ve got at the moment. We have an internship briefing all day tomorrow, so I’m going to start heading toward bed now.


Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, Yes, I have a question for the 3 bishops: What is the meaning of life?

O ya, and another one too: Did Jesus have a 13th apostle who was black and named Rufus?

O O O, one last question, then I will shut up (ok, not really, but I will try): Does Jesus really look like Alanis Morissette?

Ok, I am done being funny for now, any way have fun and I think with the way current gas prices are going, you might have to rise your fee to drive these good men around. LOL.

Love,
Your Bro