Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Let It Snow!

I knew it would come eventually... snow that is. Everybody kept saying it... I kept waiting... but the last week in November was an absolutely beautiful week and while there had been a few other snow showers before then, there really hadn't been much to speak of. I started to wonder if the people here just exaggerated the amount of snow they get here.

Well, in some respects I still feel that I have yet to see a really good snow storm... but it's definitely here. Early yesterday morning we had a storm come through that left probably about four inches of snow when all was said and done. Most of it stayed around yesterday and last night but melted off today. But tomorrow promises a bigger storm. The prediction right now is to get 3 to 5 inches tomorrow and another 1 to 2 tomorrow night. We'll see how much snow we actually get... but when the forecast says the high temperature of the day comes at midnight... I know we're in trouble. =)


So that's it... snow has arrived and I'm looking forward to more of it.


Kate

No comments: