Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Five More Days...

I guess I tend to update no more frequently than every five days, sometimes not even that frequently. So I also guess it's time for another update.

Things here are no less crazy than they were last week. In fact I might argue they are crazier. Part of it is just the crazy busy schedule that is normal with the job. The other part is that I'm going out of town tomorrow and then again on Sunday. Tomorrow morning I wake up super early and head out of town to Columbus for Trinity Days. I'm pretty excited to visit with friends down there. So I'll be down there all of tomorrow and then part of Friday before I come back up here and get back to work again. Saturday morning the semi-truck comes with pumpkins which we unload. I'll probably spend the rest of Saturday morning/afternoon getting some devotions ready and then that evening go to the Cleveland Zoo to walk with our middle school students for suicide prevention. Then Sunday morning I do two church services in addition to doing stuff with the mid schoolers between services and probably also sitting in on a class or two. Then after second service, I leave for Biloxi.

In addition to leaving, things will continue here at Lord of Life while we're gone and since both Pastor Rob and I are going to Biloxi, we need to find people to teach confirmation while we're gone. So I've been working on that as well. Crazy busy, but good.

Anyway, that's what's going on around here. Expect pictures and some reflections from Biloxi either while I'm down there or after I come back. There will likely be pictures up on Lord of Life's website as well. http://www.loloh.org

Look for more later... hopefully less than five days from now.

Kate

No comments: