Saturday, September 16, 2006

And So it Continues...

I am currently sitting in front of the TV watching the USC/Nebraska football game. While I have an investment in every USC game (I went to school there, so it’s natural), this one is a tad more important as my advisor at Trinity is a huge, huge Nebraska fan. Well, that and my mom’s side of the family is all from Nebraska. But really, it’s all about bragging rights for the rest of the year with my advisor. =) I probably won’t be able to stay up and watch the entire game (the bad thing of being in the Eastern Time Zone) as I am preaching again tomorrow morning. I really need to try and do the early bedtime tonight.

Things are going pretty well here. I mentioned already that I’m preaching again... wasn’t scheduled to preach until October, but wound up having a switch in the schedule because Bill, our pastoral associate, anticipated spending the week trying to get his adult ed stuff together and not having enough time/energy to preach. So here I am, preaching two out of the four Sundays I’ve been here. Not that I mind, I really do enjoy preaching. Expect that my sermon will be posted tomorrow or in the near future.

I’m pretty busy, but you know, that’s to be expected. Plus, I’d rather have it that way instead of just sitting around trying to figure out what I’m supposed to do. Lots of things going on here...

I’ll continue to try and update... but thus far I’m not doing so well.

Kate

No comments: