Sunday, January 15, 2006

Time is passing...

I have been a firm believer for a while now that time does actually seem to get faster the older a person gets. However, I am still amazed at how fast time seems to be passing the older I am getting. It seems that even one more year, or even one more quarter in the academic year, makes time go that much faster. We’re already done with the second week of our term, only eight more to go and I don’t even know where this week went. It will be the end of the term before we know it... it will be the end of the spring term before we know it, it will be the end of the summer and the start of internship before we know it... I just don’t know where the time is going. I run through days and before I know it, it’s time to go to bed and get up for another day. Then, before I know it, it is the end of the week and I have a few precious days of rest (but sometimes not) before it starts all over again. I don’t know where the time goes, but I think I’m ok with that. I’m enjoying the ride.


Kate

No comments: