Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Learning

I learned two things tonight:

1. That I have a very, very long driveway

and 2. That if you don't shovel/plow your driveway for two weeks and it snows a lot in one day, you may not be able to get in your driveway. You may get stuck.

One could assume I learned these things because I couldn't get in my driveway tonight because of all the snow on the ground so I parked my car at the church parking lot after getting a snow shovel. One could also assume that I spent a great deal of time shoveling off my very, very long driveway and freezing my legs off while I did it. One could also assume that the effort I put into shoveling all that snow payed off and I was able to put my car in the garage for the night.

I love snow! No really... I do... even after shoveling my very, very long driveway. In fact, I sort of enjoyed shoveling my very, very long driveway. I do enjoy shoveling snow... I'm kind of weird like that I guess.

There's at least a foot and a half of snow, possibly two, on my back deck right now and it's supposed to keep snowing tonight. Woo hoo!!!

Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is why GOD makes snow blowers Kate! GOD probably has a very long driveway too! - Dad