Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pictures...

I believe it is time for a few pictures.

So, back in October, we had our first snow here. It wasn't much, but we did have some accumulation in October. Here's a picture of the small amount of snow we got.





Also, for Halloween, I thought I should be a good Lutheran and carve Martin Luther into the side of a large pumpkin... so here are a few pictures of that.







Finally... we are barely into November and are already having our second snow. This round promises more snow than the first partially because it's colder but really because there is already more snow on the ground than the last time. Here's a picture I took tonight and imagine that it will continue to snow overnight and tomorrow morning.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! How sad, though, that you basically live where you work, so you have no "I can't get out of the driveway" excuse to call in to work ;-) JK Anyway, thanks, too, for the picture that shows a little of the beautiful fall color around your house. I knew it would be gorgeous.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

YAY SNOW! We have gotten a good amount here in Jamestown as well. I put a picture in the obserflections of a snowman we built. Hope things are going well. We need to do Wings some time...
Peace.
John