Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's been a very busy time...


I realize it has been close to three weeks since I last posted, so here's a little bit of what I've been doing.

I traveled back to New Mexico at the beginning of the month - on the 7th actually. I was in New Mexico for about four days before leaving to attend the ELCA National Youth Gathering in San Antonio, TX with my home congregation. We were there for about a week and then I spent another week in New Mexico before finally flying back to Ohio last night. During that final week in Albuquerque, I wrote and preached a sermon and a friend from CPE last summer visited. I also managed, somehow, to get a headache that I still sort of have (it is six days running now) but it is mostly gone which is good. I went to the ER on Saturday night and now I have to follow up with a neurologist here in Ohio. So really, the last weekend I was there blew because often I just felt nasty (headache and occasionally nauseous), but it's all right. I'm feeling a lot better now, not quite so icky and the headache is mostly gone. But now I'm at work in the computer lab for an unbearably long time... I forgot how boring this job can be when you have nothing to do! =)

In other news, here's a picture from San Antonio. Erik and I are on a roller coaster, but I guess that there is something out of place in the picture. You tell me...

So that's probably about it for now... I'm sure I'll post more later. More reflection type stuff...

Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Erik look rather bored on the roller coaster, while everyone else is excited, scared and having a ball!!! I assume that was intentional?? :) Happy to hear you are feeling better, also GLAD to hear you are following up with the doctors there. Enjoyed your visit, not much time, but know you had a very busy schedule. Take care. Hugs, Grandma