Sunday, July 30, 2006

And So Now It Is Hot

I was in San Antonio two weeks ago and it was pretty bad - hot, hot, hot. It was anywhere from 95 to 100 degrees plus really humid. It was bad. It also made Albuquerque seem warm and pale in comparison. Then I came back here to Ohio where it has been warm but not too bad... until now.


It has been a little humid here but the temperatures have been in the 80s and not so bad... but now it is really humid here and the temperatures are now in the 90s with the high temp getting up to 97 on Tuesday (or so they say). It is starting to be reminiscent of San Antonio. Oh well, that’s what air conditioning is for I believe. =)


Now that I’ve discussed the weather, here’s the medical update:


I saw my doctor here on Friday. She drew blood and had me go for an MRI Friday evening. The results aren’t in for any of it, so I’m still in the dark as to why my head still hurts.


I’ll let you know more later.


Kate

No comments: