Saturday, June 21, 2008

Birthday Adventures Part Three (Final)

So after returning home from the cemetery (see the previous two posts), I didn't do much for two hours but watch TV and try to take a birthday nap (that didn't happen, I was too highly caffinated after Starbucks).

Then in the early evening I went with several good friends to TGI Fridays for dinner where they sang to me, brought me ice cream and gave me red balloons (which I proudly wore the rest of the night).

After a small weather mishap, we were able to go play mini-golf... My friends were kind enough to let me win on my birthday (but I will note that Jes King had the most hole-in-ones... And Ladona had the highest score... John gave up at several points... And Andrea was our rock).

Following golf, we hit a few rounds in the cages (what kind of cages? you may ask.. Well, we all wore helmets... Padded... Hopefully not with lice).

And with that I am now off for some quality sleep before churchy church tomorrow... Which I think my brother, Kevin, should attend... Yes, You Kevin!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, Maybe? LOL. We shall see. I am not sure there is a church in ABQ I want to attend.

Anonymous said...

Well, he didn't come to ours

Mom